i listened to the entire thing. this freaking drama cd. THIS DRAMA CD. i cannot hold all this blatant aomomo. i never expected it’d be this cheesy. I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE—- W OW
no wait i can. it’s long but. wait. okay—- OKAY, the gist is:
- Satsuki drags Aomine to go shopping with her for the ‘date’ with Kuroko, she asks Kise to join them. Lmao Aomine tries to escape at first, but she doesn’t let him go (Aomine grumbles throughout the whole ordeal, naturally).
- Kise expresses concern for Momoi’s love life right away: ‘Momocchi. Since you’re always with Aominecchi, you’ve never been on a proper date, mm?’ Aomine is seriously offended lmao. Satsuki is in denial.
- At one point they’re sitting at a cafe, eating. Well, Kise is eating, Aomine stuffs himself.
- The whole time Satsuki is having these weird hallucinations about the ‘date’ with Kuroko, giggling…. strangely…. to herself. She fantasizes about: Kuroko commenting that they’re wearing matching clothes, Kuroko calling her ‘Satsuki’, and many other things.
- Meanwhile in reality Aomine catches Satsuki when she accidentally trips (in a new dress and heels that she tried on) and later stops her from trying spicy food. He says: ‘Enough. Give it to me. You’ve hated spicy food since we were kids.’
- Kise comments on Momoi’s cuteness (to Aomine), says how much he respects her and her efforts. Aomine acts all tsundere at first but then Kise’s words make him PONDER. The two scurry off, leaving Satsuki alone because Kuroko will be coming soon.
- And there, there goes Momoi’s last fantasy. She confesses to the imaginary Kuroko, and the REAL Kuroko arrives right at that moment.
- Kuroko thanks Momoi, calmly says ‘I like you too *PAUSE, SATSUKI IS SHOCKED* as an important friend (or daiji na hito - he compares her to all his Seirin team mates)’. Right after that, Kuroko leaves really quickly because he’s in a hurry (smth about Kagami? I don’t remember lmao).
- SATSUKI IS GLOOMY AS FCK. OVERLY DRAMATIC, LOUD MUSIC PLAYING IN THE BG. Kise finds her and she explains the situation to him in a shaky voice. It wasn’t a date at all, in the end.
- Kise mentions that Aomine disappeared somewhere. They go searching for him. Well, Satsuki immediately figures out where Aomine went.
- They find him at an arcade. Aomine won a teddy bear and he gives it to Satsuki. [you can listen to this scene and read the translation here]
- Aomine and Satsuki talk for a while, she thanks him. She’s much happier now. Suddenly Aomine is all playful lmao, he’s hungry again. M: ‘Haven’t you just eaten, Aomine-kun?’ A: ‘Well, you haven’t, right? Ramen sounds good~’
- As a laughing Aomine and Satsuki are leaving the game center in high spirits together, Kise stares at them, sighs knowingly and speaks to himself, QUITE LITERALLY SHIPPING AOMOMO INTO THE SUNSET.
- Kise: 'Ahhh~~ what are you really going to do/choose, Momocchi? —-Wait, you guys!’ *runs after them*
- The end. My face when:
p.s. translations and the full thing are coming, please be patient